Whether in a commercial setting or in a home, partitioning can completely transform indoor spaces. Dry walling is an effective solution to divide up open rooms, and is commonly used in domestic homes and offices. We are able to provide dry wall installations completely customised to client specifications, with attention to detail that leaves our dry wall partitioning looking just like the surrounding walls.
Where dry wall partitioning is perfect for segmenting spaces into closed, private compartments, glass partitioning is all about dividing space without losing the sense of space. Glass partitions are very popular in commercial spaces, and are easy to dismantle should the space need redevelopment at any point. Paragone Ceilings can also execute professional repairs on dry wall and glass partitions.
Benefits of partitioning:
- Floor to ceiling partitioning offers a smooth transition of the workplace, enabling easy modification for future developments.
- Partitions can be tailored to suit your requirements, offering isolation and privacy to staff.
- Glass and drywall partitions are far less intrusive or disruptive than conventional construction.
- Clever use of partitioning can give the appearance of increased space.
- Glass partitioning is a unique solution to private offices with a modern look and feel.
- Partitioning can be erected quickly and efficiently.
- The most convenient thing about dry walling is that as soon as it doesn’t fit your needs anymore it can be taken down, or changed.